Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Messi+Sepultos=MessiTos

Hello everyone,I got a nice picture for you.For those who don't find this picture is fun,well,BOO HOO.This is my blog,and I'm the boss.Haha.And I like Barcelona and I admire Messi the most at this particular moment and today is just a day after he received his Ballon d'or award as he brakes the world record with the highest points earned ever player of the award as he scored 473 points out of 500 points given by the juries. Nice gesture for ya'll man. He kicked way ahead of Cristiano ronaldo at second with 233 points.




Anywho,this picture of mine was taken during my last hiking expedition to Gunung Nuang with 35 of my brother at December 5th 2009. And we got to the top for about 4 hours including break.
Below are some other pictures taken during the 4 days 3 nights camp.Man anshori ilalloh? Nahnu anshorulloh!!













Here is the song which had been picked up to be the theme song,I give you the lyric,

Sesungguhnya Engkau tahu...
Bahwa hati ini telah berpadu......
Berhimpun dlm naungan cintaMu bertemu dlm ketaatan,
Bersatu dlm perjuangan, menegakkan syariat dlm kehidupan,
Kuatkanlah ikatannya kekalkanlah cintanya.....
Tunjukkilah jalan2nya........
Terangilah dg cahayaMu yg tiada pernah padam..
Ya Robbi.... bimbinglah kami
Lapangkanlah dada kami dg karunia iman
Dan indahnya tawakal padaMu...
Hidupkan dg ma'rifatMu matikan dlm syahid d jalanMu...
Engkaulah pelindung dan pembela.


My group's cheers for the whole camp was like this,(say with high spirit and show me some energy).

Suyufulloh,C'mon,
Suyufulloh,c'mon,
Rise for Islam,
Rise for Islam.

Notes: 'Suyufulloh' means swords of Allah the almighty.



Sepultos,
Bandar baru bangi,
December 8th 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment